We hope you and your families are keeping well and we would like to thank those of you who have postponed your holidays to later in the year, or until 2021.
Once we are permitted to reopen (the current government guidance is 4th July) there will be several procedures we will need to implement to ensure we are meeting recommended guidelines.
Our priority will be to keep our guests and staff safe. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working hard to make sure Sea Meads Holiday homes remains a safe place to stay.
The following guidelines will hopefully assist you in planning your holiday with us:
- Social distancing will remain
- The office and yard area will be closed to guests, you will be able to contact me at all times on my mobile 07767334037
- The games room will be closed until further notice.
- We will provide 4 sets of towels on arrival. Please contact me if you need extra.
- There will be no welcome tray.
- If you need extra bedding please contact me.
- All toys, puzzles, Dvds and magazines have been removed, so please bring your own.
- Please bring with you a first aid kit, face masks and gloves and hand sanitizers, these are not always available locally.
- We would ask you to arrive not earlier than 5pm and leave by 9am at the latest on your day of departure. Please inform us if you are leaving the night before. This is to give our cleaners the additional time needed to complete the necessary extra cleaning.
- We would ask you to open all the windows before you leave as this will help to protect our cleaners.
We look forward to welcoming you at Sea Meads Holiday homes (although from a distance), and wish you a very enjoyable stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Thank you for your co-operation