6 Adults, 2 Children – 4 Bedrooms
Seahorses is a well-designed modern house; it is sunny with attractive south facing elevations and a private garden. The interior is well furnished and equipped for a comfortable holiday. Seahorses is double-glazed. On the ground floor, to one side of the entrance hall is a spacious lounge, 22′ by 12′, with large windows and a sliding patio door to the terrace. At the rear the dining area is connected to the kitchen by a serving hatch. On the other side of the hall there is a twin bedded room with an en-suite bathroom and toilet, and a small room fitted with a double bunk unit. Access to the bunk room is via the downstairs twin.
There is an airing cupboard with built-in cloaks and storage cupboards in the hall. Upstairs are two large bedrooms, one double and one twin, and an additional bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet. Both bathrooms are fitted with a heated towel rail and an additional wall heater. Both bedrooms have sliding patio doors opening onto a small balcony with lovely sea views.
- Smart TV
- Kitchen: washing machine, dishwasher, tumble drier, microwave
- Linen provided
- Towels £2.50 per set per week
- Cots & highchairs available on request
- Heating free from last Saturday in September – first Saturday in May
- Games room with table tennis & pool table
- Ample parking
- Dogs welcome ~ Must not be allowed on the furniture or beds & must not be left unattended in the house unless in a dog crate
- Terrace with patio table & chairs overlooking the sea
- Double oven
- Ceramic hob
- Fridge freezer
- Hair dryer
Access Statement available on request.
Tariff and availability